Best PUMA Girls’ Football Fan Shirts in 2022


PUMA Girls' Football Fan Shirts Are Recycled

PUMA's new 'RE:JERSEY' recycling project has taken the football jerseys from landfills to the green side. The recycled football jerseys were produced using 75% repurposed football jerseys and 25% Seaqual Marine plastic - a traceable raw material made from marine litter. The RE:JERSEY campaign is designed to reduce waste and move toward circular production models. Old football jerseys are chemically broken down into their main components.

PUMA's innovative recycling project 'RE:JERSEY'

PUMA's new 'RE:JERSEY' football jersey is made from 75% recycled football jerseys and 25% recycled SEAQUAL (r) MARINE PLASTIC 1. The aim of the project is to reduce waste and move towards more circular production models. Fans of the team can donate old polyester items to the collection bins located in the Orange Velodrome. The shirts will be chemically broken down into their main components and recycled to create new jerseys.

The company's RE:JERSEY football jerseys will be made from 100% recycled polyester, a step towards closing the polyester material loop. Puma has already reached its target of using 75% recycled polyester in its football kits, and it plans to reach a 100% recycling level by 2025. To do this, PUMA will install special collection bins at Etihad Stadium and at other locations on its campus.

Manchester City players will wear a jersey made from recycled materials when playing against Leicester City this weekend. PUMA is also working with Leicester City to implement 100% RE:JERSEY patchwork in its football shirt. The players will be able to see the patchwork during the Manchester City vs Leicester game and wear it to show their support for the initiative. If they win, they'll be the first Premier League club to wear a 100% RE:JERSEY jersey.

PUMA is testing the RE:JERSEY recycling initiative. It has already partnered with Olympique de Marseille and other football teams. Moreover, they have also partnered with various environmental organizations to promote the concept of circularity. The RE:JERSEY project is part of PUMA's Forever Better sustainability platform. The company has pledged to recycle 75% of the jerseys it sells in the UK.

PUMA's authentic jerseys

PUMA's authentic jerseys for female football players feature classic floral designs and understated colors that evoke the American spirit. The team's iconic logo and color palette are emphasized with retro-inspired graphics. The jerseys feature PUMA's ULTRAWEAVE technology, which is ultra-light and engineered for maximum performance. The jerseys' 4-way stretch structure allows for fast movement while reducing weight and friction. DryCELL moisture-wicking technology keeps players dry and comfortable, even during the hottest and coldest conditions.

PUMA's official football jerseys are suitable for watching matches or playing in yourself. Each one is unique and features striking designs. You can choose from the home and away kit of your favourite football club. Girls' football players can also wear PUMA's authentic soccer jerseys to represent their team. PUMA offers many kits for young fans, ranging from classic to modern. PUMA's authentic jerseys for girls' football can be found at all soccer, rugby, and tennis clubs.

PUMA is proud to release four new women's national team home kits for UEFA Women's Euro 2022. The kits have been designed in collaboration with Liberty and are due for release on June 1. Among the designs are home kits for Austria, Iceland, Italy, and Switzerland, with floral designs and oversized team emblems. PUMA will also release a limited edition pair of Goalkeeper gloves, custom-made for the Women's Euro 2022.

PUMA's RE:JERSEY pilot experiment

PUMA's RE:JERS EYE project for girls' football fan shirts uses recycled polyester to make fan shirts. These recycled polyester garments are chemically broken down into its main components and then chemically put back together again to form a yarn that has the same performance properties as virgin polyester. In the RE:JERSEY project, recycled polyester is used in fan shirts and football shirts produced by the company's global football clubs Manchester City, AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund and Olympique de Marseille.

PUMA has already pioneered the world's lightest football jersey, and will now test this new process on girls' football fan shirts. The RE:JERSEY process will use existing football jerseys to make new ones. It could revolutionize the football industry by reducing waste and setting a precedent for circular production models in the future. This process will recycle old football jerseys to create a new fabric, and old football jerseys with club logos can be used to make yarn.

The RE:JERSEY project will also test materials in the future for reusing football jerseys. The RE:JERSEY shirt is made from 75% repurposed football jerseys. The other 25% of the PUMA RE:JERSEY shirt comes from recycled SEAQUAL (r) MARINE PLASTICK.

During the pilot phase, PUMA will accept clean soccer and football fan shirts made from 100 percent polyester. All brands will be accepted. The project is currently in its early stages, with expansion planned for main Club stores in AC Milan, BVB, Olympique Marseille, Girona, and Herzogenaurach. A PUMA Re:JERSEY for AC Milan has also been launched, but not yet for sale.

PUMA's 'RE:JERSEY'

PUMA has launched an initiative to repurpose old football jerseys, dubbed the RE:JERSEY campaign. Launched at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium, this campaign aims to cut waste and pave the way for more circular production models. During the warm-up, players wore repurposed football jerseys, which were featured on the centre circle of the pitch prior to kick-off. PUMA has partnered with Manchester City to produce the special repurposed football fan shirt.

RE:JERSEY is made from recycled polyester, which is broken down chemically into its main components and reassembled into yarn. The new yarn has the same high performance properties as virgin polyester. The regenerated polyester garments are worn by fans and athletes from top international clubs, including Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund, and Olympique de Marseille.

PUMA is also making an effort to reduce the environmental impact of football. They use 75% recycled football jerseys to create the RE:JERSEY shirt. The remaining 25% comes from recycled SEAQUAL MARINE PLASTIC. And all this without compromising on the performance of the fan shirt. This is great news for the environment, and it can even make a difference in the life cycle of football kits.

Fans will be able to donate 100% polyester items to the program. Fans can drop off unwanted football shirts at the City Store adjacent to Etihad Stadium. Other take-back bins will be located around the campus. The goal is to make football kits made of 75% recycled polyester by 2025. It will make a difference in the lives of young girls everywhere.

PUMA's 2021-22 third shirts

PUMA's 2021-22 third shirt for girls' football is available in a Peacoat colourway and is made of lightweight poly fabric with dryCELL technology, which wicks away sweat and keeps you cool. The short sleeves and round neckline feature PUMA branding on the chest and sleeve. It also features tonal City badges.

PUMA has been breaking the rules of traditional shirts with new designs for the national teams at Euro 2020 and the brand has also gone a radical route with its club shirts. The 2021-22 third shirts are reinterpretations of the iconic identities of 10 top European football clubs including Manchester City, AC Milan and Fenerbahce. In addition to reinterpreting the traditional football shirt, PUMA has also designed a series of kit designs inspired by popular culture.

The new designs are not only attractive but functional too. Puma's girls' football third kits feature a single streamlined template and style that are easy to understand and use. Each team's name is printed in large letters between horizontal lines and the design is a tribute to the team's legacy. The logo of a popular football team is also placed on the back.

AC Milan's new 2021/22 third shirt is a blend of streetwear and football culture. The jersey features the PUMA cat logo above the club's crest on the chest. The PUMA Cat logo has been heat stamped above the text. The PUMA Cat logo is also embroidered on the sleeve. The design has been praised by players.


Jeremy Maxton

Head of Events at Manchester City. Educated to degree level in Marketing (1st class), I have extensive brand and agency knowledge combining strategic planning and delivery of major events, brand experience campaigns and client projects with specific focus on enabling brands to communicate effectively with audiences. Whether digitally-focused consumer projects or large public events, my role is to understand audiences, solve problems, design compelling campaigns and maintain creative consistency throughout project deliveries. Currently working for MCFC, I am also responsible for the management, growth and development of fan experience.

📧Email | 📘LinkedIn